Last revised: 08/14/2021
At Service Servotech (https://serviceservotech.com/) we care about the privacy of the users (the “user” or “you”) of our website and / or our mobile space (the “Site” and the “Mobile Space”, respectively) and we are committed to protecting the information that users share with us when using our Site and / or our Mobile Space (collectively, “Digital Properties”), and we are fully committed to protecting and to use your information in accordance with applicable law.
- The information we collect
- How we collect information
- Why we collect the information
- Who we share information with
- Where is the information stored
- How long is the information kept
- How we protect information
The information we collect
Below are the different types of information we may collect.
- Unidentified and non-identifiable information, which may be provided by you during the registration process or collected when you use our Services (“Non-Personal Information”). Non-personal information does not allow us to identify the person from whom it was collected. The Non-Personal Information we collect primarily consists of Technical Information and Aggregated Usage Information.
- Information that identifies you individually, that is, information that identifies you or that can, with reasonable effort, identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information that we collect through our Services includes name, email address, address, phone number, IP address or other information requested whenever necessary. If we combine Personal Information with Non-Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
How we collect information
Below are the main methods we use to collect information:
- We collect information when you use the Services. When you visit our Digital Properties or use our Services, we may collect, collect and record these uses, sessions and related information.
- We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, we collect the information you provide to us when you contact us directly through any communication channel (for example when you send us an email with a comment or feedback).
- We may collect information from third party sources as described below.
- We collect the information you provide to us if you connect to our Services through third party services like Facebook or Google.
Why we collect the information
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services
- Demo request
- To develop, personalize and improve our Services
- To respond to your reactions, requests and requests and provide you with our assistance
- To analyze demand and usage patterns
- For other internal, research or statistical purposes
- To strengthen our capacities in data security and fraud prevention
- To investigate possible violations, enforce our terms or policies, or comply with any applicable law, regulation or government authority.
- To send you updates, notices, promotional materials and other information about our Services. If we send you promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving them by clicking on the unsubscribe link that these emails contain.
Who we share information with
We may share your information with our service providers, in order to operate our Services (for example, by storing information about third party hosting services, providing our technical support, etc.)
We may also disclose your information in the following circumstances: (i) to investigate, detect, prevent or take action regarding illegal activity or other wrongdoing, suspicion of fraud or security matters; (ii) to establish or exercise our rights of defense against legal claims; (iii) to protect our rights, property or personal safety and those of our users or the general public; (iv) if we or any of our affiliates undergo a change of control, including through a merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of our assets; (v) to collect, hold and / or manage your information through our authorized third party service providers (eg, online service companies), as is reasonable for business purposes; or (vi) to cooperate with third parties for the purpose of improving your experience. To avoid possible confusion, we may transfer and disclose to third parties or otherwise use Non-Personal Information in our sole discretion.
How long is the information kept:
Please note that we retain the information we collect for as long as necessary to provide the Services and to comply with our legal or contractual obligations to you, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We may correct, supplement or delete incomplete or inaccurate information at any time and at our sole discretion.
If you have general questions about the Services or the information we collect about you, or how we use them, please contact us: