We hope that you are safe with your family and friends.
We all need to follow the directives from the government and public health agencies to avoid the spread of COVID-19 in our country.
We follow the coronavirus situation and make sure to respect the guidelines to protect our employees and clients.
Service Servotech remains open to help you fix your appliances during this difficult period.
Here are our measures to avoid the spread of the virus:
- We ask our clients about their health
- Our technicians wear gloves and carry hand sanitizer to cover each repair
- Our employees and technicians regularly wash their hands with soap for 20 seconds
- Social distancing practices are respected; we ask our clients to keep a respectable distance of 4 meters from our technicians
- All tools that have been used by our technicians are carefully cleaned
We’re prepared to service you through this difficult period. Stay safe and take responsibility for maintaining a healthy environment.
Please don’t hesitate to call us at (514) 519-3161 if you have any questions.
Take care of yourself and your family.